She fought! she struggled, she failed, she swooned...but she never gave up! Determination and hard work were her virtues. Against all odds, she became one of the most successful scientist in the history. The winner of two Nobel Prizes, none other than Marie Curie. Here are 10 quotes by Marie Curie that will inspire you to fight against all odds and become a successful person in life.
1. Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas.
2. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.
3. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that thus thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.
4. Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it.
5. I was taught that the way of progress is neither easy, nor swift.
6. One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be done.
7. I have frequently been questioned, especially by women, of how I could reconcile family life with a scientific career. Well, it has not been easy.
8. You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end, each of us must work for our own improvement.
9. There are sadistic scientists who hurry to hunt down errors instead of establishing the truth.
10. The older one gets, the more one feels that the present moment must be enjoyed, comparable to a state of grace.